Version disponible : Français
Le Touquet airport has one runway. It is open to public air traffic as well as international air traffic. VFR night – IFR. Category: C – SSLIA: Level 2 Level 4 de 11h à 17h local during opening hours. Level 4/5 sur PPR 24 hours in advance
OACI Code : LFAT
The airport now has METAR and TAF reports at 03:00, 06:00 and 09:00, which can be viewed at www.aeroweb.com
TECHNICALS DATA :
- Controlled airfield, Circuit height: 1000 ft AGL
- Tower frequency: 118.45 – Ground frequency: none – ATIS frequency: 123.125
- ATIS phone number: +33 (0)3 21 06 62 84
- UTC opening hours: Summer: 07:00–18:00 UTC–winter: 08:00–18:00 UTC (Extensions are possible for commercial flights, if a formal request is made 24 hours in advance).
- 14/32 runway dimensions: 1850 x 40 m – Orientation: 14/32 – Paving: Tarmac
- Landing aids: ILS/DME: Cat.1
- Runway lighting HI/BI – PAPI – Approach ramp HI/BI
- Night lighting: PCL active outside opening hours. Controlled by radio.